in malolos Bulacan
aesthetic and prosthodontic
Despite the commonality of tooth removal, there are still some teeth that can be saved. One of the ways to do this is by tooth colored restoration. Our pasta in Malolos Bulacan proves to be a work of expertise.
This procedure involves putting filling to decayed or chipped teeth. The treatment is proven and tested to be an easy way prevent cavity damage
At the Philippines, a tooth-colored restoration is more widely known as pasta. And we assure you that our pasta in Malolos Bulacan is risk-free and painless from the intensive knowledge and modern technology at Dr. Keith’s Dental Clinic.
As part of the procedures of Aesthetic and Prosthodontics tooth-colored restoration can restore decayed and damaged teeth with a natural look.
The restoration holds stronger than other materials. The composite resins actually bonded to the tooth and make cracks harder to happen.
1. The attending dentist will give you some sort of anesthesia.
2. Once she numbs your tooth, she will then proceed to scrape off the decayed part of the tooth. After the cavity is gone, they will sterilize the area and prepare the hole for filling.
3. She will then fill the cavity with whatever material you decided on beforehand. After it’s filled, the dentist will refurbish the surface of the tooth.
bEFORE THE PASTA:
- Consult your dentist, first for the possible decay on your teeth. A consultation will let you dentist decide if you need this procedure. This will also help them determine what course of action they should take.
- As per protocol of some sorts, tell your dentist of any health problem you have. There are certain conditions that can prevent you from getting one.
- Create a diet plan. A filling can hinder you from eating normal foods. Better build a meal plan that includes soft foods. This will boost recovery.
- Tooth-colored restoration is usually a one-day treatment. However, it might be hard to shake off the effect of anesthesia. Get an aftercare plan like someone to drive you home and accompany you.
make an appointment now!
To discuss options for Pasta in Malolos Bulacan, don't hesitate to send us a message through our email or Facebook, or give us a call. We are happy to provide advice and our service. With the proper care, Pasta in Malolos Bulacan can give you years of confident and brighter smiles.
Most frequent questions and answers
As usual in the Philippines, Fillings are made from composite (plastic) resin. These materials are matched to be the same color as your teeth. This makes a natural appearance than other materials. It is mixed and placed directly into the cavity.
Tooth-colored restoration improves the appearance of a decaying tooth. If you want a more natural looking solution, this practice is the best option out there. However, this procedure only applies to the salvageable tooth. If it’s beyond saving, tooth removal can be the last resort.
- Invest in good oral hygiene from now on. Having a tooth colored restoration is not an absolute fix to future cavities.
- Eat only soft foods after the procedure. Make sure to ask your dentist when canny you take normal foods as it depends on the severity of your procedure.
- Take caution when biting. Expect discomfort in the following days. Sensitive teeth are normal after the procedure. It will be more sensitive to hot foods and cold foods, and the pressure of biting. This type of tooth pain after filling a cavity should resolve within a few weeks.
- Watch out for visible cracks in the filling, or part of the filling is missing, Immediately call your dentist.
1. Direct Fillings– For smalls areas, direct fillings are the most suitable Direct fillings restorative material. The dentist will instantly apply the entire filling.
2. Semi-Direct Fillings– For repairing larger areas, semi-direct fillings are used. This is set outside of the mouth and then bonded to the tooth.
3. Indirect Fillings– If it’s possible, Indirect dental fillings are used to cover a much larger area of a decayed tooth. When there is not enough tooth left to fill, the dentist will create the necessary filling to restore its part. This method is more complex than other procedures.