porcelain Composite Veneers
in malolos bulacan
aesthetic and prosthodontic
WHAT ABOUT porcelain composite veneers?
Veneer restores the natural look of teeth. It strengthens and prevents the tooth from further damage. The procedure involves bonding the materials to the tooth’s original enamel.
Veneer is considered to be a part of the procedures for Aesthetic and Prosthodontics. Our dentist in Malolos Bulacan provide a high quality procedure of Porcelain Composite Veneers. Aside from this, Dr. Keith’s Dental Clinic also offers a wide array on dental aesthetic such as Crown, Front Teeth closure, Tooth whitening, and Pasta.
- Give a natural tooth appearance.
- Some veneers are stain resistant.
- Help whiten the teeth
- Remove discoloration from the teeth
- Hide and cover broken and chipped teeth
- Fix misaligned teeth
- Fill the gaps between teeth
Types of Veneers:
The most commonly used material for veneers is porcelain veneer. The difference between a veneer and a natural tooth is almost indistinguishable. Overall, it is focused on improving the aesthetics of your smile.
Porcelain veneers is durable and can last for 10 and 15 years with proper care. However, the wearer should not be wary in case it acquires damage as there are available cosmetic repair or full replacement.
Choosing a composite veneer is a good choice for people that looks for affordability. As the material is cheaper than the one used in porcelain veneers, composite veneers procedure is budget-friendly that offers the same functions.
Composite resin veneers also require minimal preparation on the teeth. There are less reshaping of the original teeth needed when it comes to this. The characteristics of the Composite resin make it easier for veneers to formulate. In connection with this, the procedure of getting a composite resin veneer is noticeably quicker than of the porcelain veneers. It can be a one-day treatment in some cases.
- The dentist will clean the tooth as preparation for the fabrication of veneer. Cleaning the tooth will also help to determine the correct shade for the veneer.
- The dentist will remove a very small amount of the enamel of the tooth to make room for the veneer.
- After this, the dentist will get an impression of the tooth to start creating the needed veneers. In the meantime, the patient will have to wear a temporary veneer.
- For the placement of the veneer, the temporary one will be removed. Then, the final veneer will be cemented perfectly to the tooth.
- The dentist will remove any excess material and will polish the margins of the veneer.
It’s important to schedule a follow-up appointment with your dentist for long-lasting veneers. The check-ups will help you maintain the veneers correctly. Continue proper oral care. Brush and floss daily. Avoid hard foods for the first week. Let the veneers adjust in your teeth.
make an appointment now!
To discuss options for getting Porcelain Composite Veneers, shoot us an email or give us a call. We'll be happy to provide advice and our service.
Most frequent questions and answers
Dark beverages like coffee, tea, red wine and other staining foods and drinks do not stain veneers unlike its effect on the real teeth. However, after six years or so, there can be cases of staining around the edges of the veneers. It is important to put emphasis on the oral care for the optimum result. Brushing and flossing daily will greatly help to increase the lifespan of the veneers.